Sometimes meat is a little too heavy, which, leaves you feeling lethargic and slow. The best alternative to a meat burger is a mushroom burger, and it is just as flavorful as meat. This easy to make Dish not only captures your taste buds, but will save your pockets.
Portobello Mushrooms are a $1 a pop. Russet Potatoes can be purchased at the farmers Market in Union Sq. for next to nothing. And this easy to make dish will satisfy anyone, Do not let the veggies fool you.
Materials: Lettuce n greens, Onions, Portobello Mushroom, Butter, Swiss Cheese and Brioche Bread.
The method of cooking should be to Sauté both the mushroom and the onions with a splash of Worcestershire sauce. This will give the wholesome flavor you desire. Mushrooms and sautéed onions blend to perfection, and are packed with flavor that blow up in your mouth.
Next are the French Fries, the Perfect potato for frying french fries is the Russet potato. These potatoes are boasting with a consistent flavor, and unlike other potatoes hold there shape after frying.
Direction: French Fries have to be fried twice to remain crunchy.
- Cut the potato into thin slices.
- Begin to heat up your Canola Oil on high for 5 Minutes
- Throw the french fries in the oil to be cooked for 10 minutes. You have to shake the pot back and forth to consistently cook both sides.
- Remove the French Fries and place the french fries on a paper towel to soak the Oil.
- Repeat and cook the French Fries for 5 minutes
- Remove and Enjoy
Mmm, add a pinch of Salt, Truffle Oil, and Parmesan Cheese.
Voila Pure perfection
Truffle Fries, and a perfectly sautéed mushroom burger that will knock your socks off. And, trust you me, it is worth every second of time.